By accessing this website, or by contracting with us for service, you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by this policy and the terms and conditions it contains, as well as any other additional terms, conditions, rules or policies which are displayed to you in connection with this service/website.
Bshop reserves the right to change or modify the terms of this policy at any time, by posting an updated version on its website . Customer’s use of Bshop’s services after changes to the policy are posted shall constitute acceptance of any changed or additional terms.
The terms below are incorporated into, and form an integral part of, the Bshop Terms of Service. Unless otherwise defined herein, capitalized terms shall have the meaning ascribed them in the Terms of Service. Any breach of the terms below will be deemed a material breach of the Terms of Service.
- Prohibited Activities/Content
- Lawful Purposes Only. You may use the Website and Services only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website or Services or allow any third party to use the Website or Services for any purpose that is determined by Bshop, in its discretion, to be unlawful, invasive, infringing, obscene, offensive, defamatory or fraudulent, or to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity.
- Profanity. Your Materials (as defined in the Store Terms) may not contain any profane or otherwise inappropriate subject matter, as determined by Bshop in its discretion.
- Private Information and Images. You may not post or disclose any personal or private information about, or images of, minors or any third party without the consent of such third party (or a parent’s or guardian’s consent in the case of a minor).
- Violations of Third Party Rights. Your Materials may not violate, or encourage the violation of, the intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, rights of publicity, or other legal rights of any third party. Bshop may remove or block access to Your Materials upon receipt of proper notice of copyright infringement.
- Misrepresentation of Transmission Information. Forging, misrepresenting, omitting, or deleting message headers, return mailing information, and/or Internet protocol addresses to conceal or misidentify the origin of a message is prohibited.
- Viruses and Other Destructive Activities. You will not use the Website or Services, or allow any third party to use the Website or Services, for creating or sending Internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature, or for pinging, flooding or mail bombing, or engaging in denial of service attacks. You will not engage in other activity that is intended to disrupt or interfere with, or that results in the disruption of or interference with, the ability of others to effectively use the Website or Services (or any connected network, system, service or equipment) or conduct their business over the Internet.
- Hacking. Hacking and related activities are prohibited. “Hacking” includes, but is not limited to, the following activities: illegally or without authorization, accessing computers, accounts or networks, penetrating or attempting to penetrate security measures, port scans, stealth scans, and other activities designed to assist in hacking.
- Spam. You will not use the Website or Services, or allow any third party to use the Website or Services, to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisements or other solicitations (“spam”).
- Anonymous Proxies. Bshop does not allow the use of anonymous proxy scripts on its servers. You will not access or copy any portion of the Website or Services through any automated viewing, downloading or crawling systems.
- Child Pornography. The use of the Website or Services to store, post, display, transmit, sell, advertise or otherwise make available child pornography is prohibited. Bshop is required by law to, and will, notify law enforcement agencies when it becomes aware of the presence of child pornography on, or transmitted through, the Website or Services.
- Other Prohibited Activities. Engaging in any activity that, in Bshop’s discretion, actually or potentially disrupts, interferes with, competes with, or is harmful to the Website or Services, Bshop’s business, reputation, goodwill, customers and/or customer relations, or the ability of Bshop’s customers to effectively use the Website or Services, is prohibited. Your failure to cooperate with Bshop in correcting or preventing violations of the Terms by, or that result from the activity of, Your Users (as defined in the Store Terms) constitutes a violation of the Terms by you.